Recover RAID data without the downtime. Lost files mean lost resources, and you need a RAID ddata recovery company that can treat any type of array quickly.
DDatarecovery.com maintains a qualified team of RAID specialists, and with full-service laboratories in multiple states, we are able to offer faster turnarounds than other companies. We also offer a no data, no charge policy and several options for RAID cases, including 24/7 services, remote data recovery, and on-site recovery.
Speak directly with a RAID engineer by calling 3059562222 .
Finding a RAID Data Recovery Team
RAID Data Recovery is often a much more intensive and time-consuming process than hard drive data recovery, and for many businesses, the stakes are much higher. If you need files from a web server or other mission-critical device, you cannot afford to trust your data to an inexperienced engineering team.
We offer RAID ddata recovery for all types of devices, and our team has years of experience with every RAID level and manufacturer. This experience plays an important role in our success; no two RAID cases are identical, and differences in hardware and software need to be carefully addressed. Clones are always created first and subsequent work is done using those. Otherwise, less experienced engineers or labs with less rigorous procedures may accidentally cause additional corruption and media damage, which can result in permanent losses.
Our RAID services are backed with a no data, no charge policy. Because of the large number of factors that can influence each case, the exact recovery process will vary. DDatarecovery.com engineers have access to ISO 5 cleanroom technology, which allows for the safe repair of individual RAID members. We also have stations at every laboratory that allow various RAID array levels to be reproduced without the original hardware — regardless of controller card type, file system, and other factors.
In most cases, we will only need access to your RAID hard drives, not the controller card or other hardware. If your hard disk drives cannot leave your location, DDatarecovery.com can dispatch engineers and equipment to perform an onsite recovery. We can also access your equipment remotely to perform some data recovery tasks, although this is only possible if your hardware is fully functional. Contact our staff at 3059562222 for more information.
- A Single Point Of Contact. Know who you’ll be speaking to every time you pick up the phone. A dedicated customer service contact will understand the details of your case and provide fast answers to your questions.
- The Fastest RAID Data Recovery Speed Available. Multiple highly-trained engineers working on each case and ongoing training keeps our RAID teams faster than the competition. When turnaround time is a critical factor, our emergency service puts a team of qualified engineers on your case for 24 hours a day until the recovery is complete.
- Anytime Updates™. Stay informed as your case progresses. We offer a 24/7 online instant update system which allows you to see engineering notes as they’re updated. You can also get more information at any time by calling your dedicated representative.
Supported RAID Levels and Array Types
At this time, Datarecovery.com supports every type of RAID array. Our RAID data recovery services have been used by hundreds of organizations, and we are one of the only companies in the world with multiple cleanroom-equipped laboratories.
Some supported RAID levels include:
- RAID 1 and RAID 10
- RAID 0 and RAID 01
- RAID 1E
- RAID 3
- RAID 4
- RAID 5, RAID 5E, and RAID 5EE
- RAID 6
- RAID 50, 51, 60 and All Nested RAID
- BeyondRAID (Drobo)
- RAID ADG and More
- JBOD and Non-RAID Configurations
We also support all RAID controller cards and hardware. DDatarecovery.com offers recovery for all makes and models including:
- Adaptec RAID
- ASUS RAID
- Promise Technology
- Dell (Includes PowerEdge Series)
- IBM (Includes xSeries, Power Series, ServeRAID, etc.)
- ATTO Technology
- HP (Includes ProLiant Series)
- LSI and More
If your RAID fails or if you cannot read important files, we recommend contacting our specialists for a free consultation. Please avoid running the array after a failure or taking any steps that could cause corruption, overwrites, parity loss, or media damage.
For more information or to start your RAID data recovery, call DDatarecovery.com now at 3059562222